Introduction to Brown Marble
Brown Marble from Jandagh is one of the high-quality marbles extracted from the Jandagh mine in the Khur and Biabanak County of Isfahan Province. This marble, with its dark brown color and unique patterns, exudes considerable charm.
Its remarkable and diverse texture makes it an ideal choice for use in construction and interior decoration. The hardness and high resistance of Jandagh Brown Marble have positioned it as a popular option for flooring, stairs, and both interior and exterior walls.
Now, let’s take a closer look at the details of Jandagh Brown Marble.
Applications of Brown Marble
1. Flooring: Jandagh Brown Marble is used for indoor spaces such as halls, lobbies, and rooms due to its beautiful and diverse texture, enhancing the beauty and elegance of the room.
2. Wall covering: It serves as a decorative material for wall coverings and internal facades of buildings.
3. Stairs: The high hardness and resistance of this marble make it suitable for constructing stairs.
4. Tables: It is utilized in the construction of tables and interior surfaces in commercial or residential places.
5. Landscaping: As a durable material against weather conditions, it is used in creating outdoor spaces such as stairs and water features.
Advantages of Brown Marble
The advantages of Jandagh Brown Marble include:
1. Hardness and resistance: Due to its dense and hard structure, marble is resistant to pressure, scratches, and abrasion. These characteristics make it suitable for high-traffic areas and intensive use.
2. Structural strength: Its structural strength makes it suitable for use in buildings and projects requiring high strength.
3. Versatility: Jandagh Brown Marble is used in various applications such as flooring, wall covering, stairs, tables, surfaces, and even landscaping.
4. Compatibility with various decorations: The beautiful design and warm brown color of this marble harmonize well with various decorations and styles.
Disadvantages of Brown Marble
1. Sensitivity to acids: Marble, in general, is sensitive to acids, and contact with acids may cause color changes or surface damage.
2. High cost: Jandagh Brown Marble is considered one of the expensive stones, and its installation can incur high costs.
3. Sensitivity to scratches: The marble surface is sensitive to scratches and requires special care and maintenance to preserve its beautiful and smooth appearance.
4. Limited color diversity: Compared to some other stones, there may be limited color diversity in Jandagh Brown Marble.
5. Requires professional installation: Due to its unique features and sensitivity, the installation of this marble requires expertise and specialized experience in the stone industry.
Price of Brown Marble
The price of Jandagh Brown Marble depends on various factors, and the most important ones are:
1. Stone quality: The quality of Jandagh Brown Marble, including color, patterns, and surface texture, directly affects its price. Stones with higher quality and more beautiful appearances usually have higher prices.
2. Production and processing: The costs associated with the production and processing of Jandagh Brown Marble also influence its price. More advanced processing methods may result in higher costs.
Purchasing Brown Marble
To place an order and purchase Jandagh Brown Marble, you can contact the experienced specialists at Isfahan Stone Pouya through the provided phone numbers on the website or the “Contact Us” page. The knowledgeable team at Isfahan Stone Pouya will promptly address your inquiries, providing free consultation to guide you in selecting the suitable stone for your needs.