Introduction to White Crystal Marble
White Crystal Marble is one of the popular building stones renowned for its glossy and transparent appearance that adds a unique charm to spaces. This marble is composed of quartz minerals, forming large and transparent crystals. Due to its distinctive characteristics, White Crystal Marble is widely used in both interior and exterior decorations. By acquiring and using White Crystal Marble, you can transform your spaces into transparent and beautiful settings, turning them into exceptional works of art.
Specifications of White Crystal Marble
White Crystal Marble possesses unique specifications, including:
1. Transparency: White Crystal Marble is highly transparent, with no internal walls, allowing light to pass through effectively.
2. Gloss: The surface of White Crystal Marble is very glossy, enhancing its brilliance.
3. Large Crystals: This marble features large and visible crystals that contribute to its beauty and cleanliness.
4. Multicolor: White Crystal Marble comes in various colors, ranging from complete transparency to natural colors like white, pink, blue, and purple.
5. Hardness: It has high hardness, making it resistant to scratches and abrasion.
6. Heat Resistance: White Crystal Marble is heat-resistant, maintaining its color and integrity at high temperatures.
7. Versatility: It can be used in interior decoration, jewelry, clocks, jewelry, and other products.
Applications of White Crystal Marble
Due to its unique features, White Crystal Marble finds applications in various industries, including:
1. Interior Decoration: Used in interior decoration of residential and commercial spaces, such as bars, restaurants, hotels, and design studios, creating a transparent and beautiful ambiance.
2. Jewelry: Utilized as a precious and beautiful gemstone in jewelry making, enhancing the beauty and attractiveness of earrings, necklaces, rings, and bracelets.
3. Clocks: Applied in the watchmaking industry for crafting frames and straps, adding beauty and magnificence to watches.
4. Jewelry Accessories: Used in the production of jewelry accessories such as pendants, brooches, and jewelry decorations, providing them with a unique charm.
Formation of White Crystal Marble
White Crystal Marble is formed through natural geological processes. It originates from quartz minerals that undergo crystallization and solidification under specific conditions. Initially, quartz exists in a molten form in the Earth’s layers.
With the influence of various factors such as temperature and pressure, the crystallized quartz, formed over time, turns into large and transparent crystal clusters within mines and rock masses. This process is time-consuming and complex, requiring specific conditions regarding pressure, temperature, and more. Therefore, White Crystal Marble is recognized as a valuable and beautiful stone.
Advantages of White Crystal Marble
White Crystal Marble offers numerous advantages that make it popular in various industries. Some specific advantages include:
1. Beauty and Transparency: With high transparency and light passage capability, White Crystal Marble is highly attractive. This feature makes it provide an exceptional and beautiful look to spaces, jewelry, and clocks.
2. Hardness and Resistance: The marble’s high hardness ensures its longevity, resistance to impact, and protection against ordinary damages.
3. Color Variety: White Crystal Marble comes in various colors, allowing designers and users to choose based on their preferences and intended use.
4. Heat Resistance: White Crystal Marble is resistant to heat, maintaining its color and structure at high temperatures.
5. Multi-purpose Use: Due to its beauty, transparency, and resistance, White Crystal Marble is used in various industries, including interior decoration, jewelry, clocks, and jewelry accessories.
Disadvantages of White Crystal Marble
While White Crystal Marble has numerous advantages, it also has some disadvantages, including:
1. Fragility: Compared to some other stones, White Crystal Marble is more sensitive to breakage. Strong impacts can lead to breakage or the formation of cracks.
2. Porosity: In some cases, White Crystal Marble exhibits relatively high porosity. This means it may show sensitivity to strong liquids and colors, absorbing and allowing their penetration.
3. Susceptibility to Scratching: Despite its considerable hardness, White Crystal Marble can still be scratched. Improper contact with harder surfaces may result in scratches on its surface.
4. Staining: White Crystal Marble is relatively sensitive to stains and stain removal. Contact with strong chemicals may lead to the formation of permanent stains on its surface.
5. High Cost: Due to its special features, including high transparency and beauty, White Crystal Marble comes at a high cost. Its price is generally higher compared to some other stones.
Price of White Crystal Marble
The price of White Crystal Marble is influenced by specific factors, including:
1. Quality and Transparency: The quality and transparency of the marble significantly affect its price. Marbles with high transparency and superior quality are generally offered at higher prices.
2. Color: The color of White Crystal Marble also impacts its price. Rare and attractive colors such as pink, blue, purple, and green are in higher demand in architecture and jewelry, leading to higher prices for marbles with these colors.
3. Size and Weight: The size and weight of White Crystal Marble play a role in determining its price. Larger and heavier stones usually have higher prices due to the additional time and work required for their extraction and processing.
Buying White Crystal Marble
To place an order and purchase White Crystal Marble, you can contact the experts at Isfahan Stone Pooya through the phone numbers provided on the website or the “Contact Us” page. Experienced Isfahan Stone Pooya consultants will promptly respond to your calls, guiding you to choose the most suitable marble for your needs.