Introduction to Nero Marquina Marble
Nero Marquina Marble is a completely black stone with irregular white veins scattered throughout its surface. This marble originates from ancient quarries in Iran and is globally renowned as Nero Marquina Pars. Processed in tile, slab, and longitudinal dimensions, Nero Marquina Marble exhibits a polished and leathered finish. It boasts low water absorption, high compressive strength, and low porosity.
Now, let’s delve into a more detailed examination of Nero Marquina Marble.
Applications of Nero Marquina Marble
Nero Marquina Marble has diverse applications, such as its polished and honed versions used in the flooring of public spaces like lobbies, coffee shops, cinemas, or even in the flooring of sanitary services and apartment hallways. The slab and tile versions of Nero Marquina Marble, in a sabbed and honed finish, find application in carpet stones, interior walls, and stairs. Nero Marquina Marble Bush Hammer, Bush Hammer Leather, and Tumbled are used for interior decoration. In general, the applications of Nero Marquina Marble include:
1. Interior building walls
2. Sanitary services
3. Flooring in office complexes
4. Interior decoration
5. Kitchen tables and countertops
6. Lobby walls and interior spaces
Advantages of Nero Marquina Marble
1. Beautiful appearance: The shiny black or dark color of this marble creates an elegant and beautiful appearance suitable for both interior and exterior decoration.
2. Compatibility with various styles: Nero Marquina Marble, with its dark color and unique texture, harmonizes with various decorative styles, from traditional to modern.
3. Resistance and strength: Due to its dense and heavy structure, marble possesses high resistance to pressure and scratches, making it suitable for areas with high traffic and frequent use.
4. Versatile applications: It can be used as flooring, wall cladding, stairs, tables, and various surfaces.
5. Water absorption: Nero Marquina Marble has low water absorption, reducing the risk of damage from freezing and ice formation.
Disadvantages of Nero Marquina Marble
1. Susceptibility to sunlight fading: Nero Marquina Marble is vulnerable to sunlight, and prolonged exposure may cause color fading.
2. Sensitivity to scratches: Like many other stones, Nero Marquina Marble is sensitive to scratches and may be damaged by impacts.
3. Sensitivity to acids: Marbles, in general, are sensitive to acids, and contact with acidic substances can alter their color and texture.
4. Water absorption: Depending on the type, some marbles may have slow water absorption, leading to the formation of ice and potential stone damage in cold weather.
Price of Nero Marquina Marble
The price of Nero Marquina Marble depends on various factors, with the most important ones being:
1. Uniformity of color: The more consistent the color of the marble, the higher its price.
2. Thickness of the marble: The thickness directly affects the price of Nero Marquina Marble.
3. Dimensions of the marble: Larger dimensions and precise cuts result in higher prices.
4. Quality of processing: The quality of processing, including subbing, cutting, and resin, significantly influences the price.
Nero Marquina Marble Quarry
The Nero Marquina Marble quarry is located 40 kilometers west of Isfahan and 12 kilometers southeast of Najafabad in the province of Isfahan.
Purchasing Nero Marquina Marble
To place an order and purchase Nero Marquina Marble, you can contact Isfahan Stone Pouya’s experienced specialists through the provided phone numbers on the website or the “Contact Us” page. The knowledgeable team at Isfahan Stone Pouya will promptly address your inquiries, providing free consultation to guide you in selecting the suitable stone for your needs.